Blue Ombre

10:03 PM












 
Hi Lovies,
I was just sitting here and counting days 'till my favorite holidays. So here is what I came up with: there are 106 days 'till Halloween, 149 days until Christmas and 120 days 'till the most important day of them all- My Birthday! So, time to start getting ready!
 
And talking about getting ready, this look was accidentally thrown together.
It is VERY similar to my spring post, and I don't like recreating similar outfits. That said, I am seriously liking my top. It's super light and fun. The only problem is that it's too "light" or better say sheer. If  anyone is to decide to go the dress route (since, it's listed as top/dress), I'd recommend an under-slip. But honestly, I think it would look the best as a beach cover up.
 
Top: c/o Triple Thread (also comes in Pink and Teal) // Vest: Forever21 // Jeggins: AE // Bag: Michael Kors (similar here) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe