Flamingos and polka dots

2:47 AM

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It took me almost 2 months to wear this top. I really didn't want to go the white jeans route, so I decided to hold on to it till I find something else to match it with. And then behold... my mom found this adorable skirt suit at the vintage store. Of course the 80's style (oversized padded shoulder) jacket had to go, but the skirt went home with me.
 
B the way, I am seriously in love with this bag! I've been carrying it non-stop for a week now! It was sure an impulse buy, but I don't regret it. And yes, I got in trouble at home...
 
Top: Goodnight Macaroon // Skirt: Vintage (Similar here, here and here) // Shoes: old (almost identical here) // Bag: Stella McCartney (Almost same and Affordable here and here ) // Watch: Marc Jacobs // Sunglasses: Karen Walker

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe