Yellow and Whites

11:53 PM

 
 










 
I love early June evenings at the lake. The weather is beautiful, and sunsets over the water are absolutely glorious! (Well, they are glorious all year round, but you have to pay me to venture out "into the wild" when it's freezing outside). So, I finally decided to stop being a couch potato for at least one evening and went and watched the sunset.
 
I love wearing long sleeve tops when I'm out in the nature. And this lightweight knit top by nikiiblak is absolutely perfect for the occasion. It's super breathable and comfortable.
 
By the way, how cute is my necklace? It was one of the several items I received in my first Rocksbox. With code: reddirtandglitterxoxo you can get a whole month of jewelry for free!
 
Jeans: F21// Shoes: H&M // Bag: Bohoo // Sunglasses: Ray-ban
 
This sunset...
 

 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe