My Uniform

12:42 AM














 
Ok, there are certain things I try to avoid like a plague when going out: chipped nail polish, old perfumes, wrinkled cloths and STRAIGHT hair! Well, for those who saw me on my days off wont understand the last part. My hair is naturally very frizzy, so I spend around an hour straightening them out. After I'm done straightening, I curl them (with the same flat iron) and ONLY then I go out. This time I was very pressed for time, so I ran out of the door half way ready. So, forgive the choppy-limp mess on my head.
 
Since, I was running late, I decided to go with the basic outfit: long top, skinny jeans, and comfy heels. It's the easiest look to re-create and most versatile. With the right accessories and shoes you can go from day to night without breaking a sweat.On the weekend, I like to stick to this simple look, since I never know what I'll end up doing. And yes, I keep at least 1 pair of some fierce shoes in my car just in case (I call it my survival kit).
 
Top: ASOS // Jeans: FP (sold out, similar here) // Clutch: LOFT (sold on in floral, but love this and this prints) // Watch: Michael Kors // Braclet: J. Crew
 

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe