Red Full Skirt - Timeless

6:13 PM








 
I am so glad I found this gorgeous skirt on Poshmark last week. I spent months trying to find a full skirt that I liked, and then I accidently stumbled upon this gem. And the best part... it was less than 20$ with shipment. I also did a little digging in my "sell or not to sell" pile of cloths, and discovered this Adrianna Papell top. Paired with my Zara heels and vintage Dior bag, and I am all set for a Christmas party.
 
My brother threw an amazing "Red Christmas Party" last night. He and his wife did most of the cooking, and I so ended stuffing myself so much, I thought I was going to die (literally).  But what can I say, my brother's cooking is  much better than any of the 5-star restaurants we have here.
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe