Off The Shoulder Top and Floral Denim

11:49 AM













Happy Tuesday Lovlies!
It's finally that time of the year... the time when I can wear cute off the shoulder tops and not faint from hyperthermia. And this off the shoulder trumpet sleeve top is perfect for spring. It's super soft, trendy and a great closet staple. I also love the fact that it's black, since, it goes with everything and can be dressed up or down. But, if black isn't your color, this top is available in 4 other colors. I am also extremely exited about its price, since this top is only $25!
Today, I am paring my piko top with floral print jeans and a bold jacket. This yellow jacket is a favorite of mine, and is on a heavy rotation "off screen". I am also a huge "supporter" of floral print jeans. They are great statement piece and super fun for spring and summer.


Outfit Details


Top: c/o  Lush // Jacket // Jeans (Similar One/Two/Three) // Shoes (One/Two) //Clutch: Tory Burch (One/Two) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


Huge Thanks to Lush Fashion Lounge For an Amazing Shopping Spree

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe