Embroired Jacket and Valentino Rockstuds

1:32 AM




























The embroidered trend have been all in range since spring, and although, I've been a little indifferent about it, the embroidered jackets had completely swept me of my feet.(And I mean literally, because I tripped over it at the store...don't judge me, I'm a klutz.) I first saw them during Fashion Week, and knew that I needed one of those jackets in my life. But lets face it, the majority of items we see during fashion week are a little out of normal girl's price range. So, when I discovered the alternative versions of the several designer jackets, I was all over them like a bee on honey.
Today, I am wearing the cutest embroidered jacket by Zaful. This light blue beauty is not only affordable (under $41), but is very well made for a faux leather jacket. And I am not even talking about the wow factor...

Jacket: c/o Zaful // Shirt: Nordstrom // Jeans: COH (Similar HERE) // Bag: c/o Henry Bendel // Earrings: Loren Hope // Shoes: Valentino / Valentino (Great quality look-a-likes HERE/HERE) // Watch: Lacoste (similar HERE) // Sunglsses: Similar HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe