Off The Shoulder Top / Labor Day Sale

7:06 PM

 












 
Happy Sunday friends!
This flip-flopping weather got me all confused! I mean, one day I am rocking sweaters, and tomorrow they are promising 94F. Well, I guess it kind of worked out, since I am 2 weeks too late with this post and the summer look would have looked a little silly in the sea of coziness and pumpkin spice lattes. But since Oklahoma is still on the summer time, I will have to hold on the lattes for few more weeks.

Outfit Details

Bag: Tory Burch // Shoes (HERE/HERE or HERE) // Shirt: Chicwish //
 
  

 
By the way, I am hoping you all taking advantage of all these sweet sales that are happening right now. Here are some of my favorites and all under 40$ (except for the boots).   
 






I know these pretties are not sale, but they are very affordable and currently on my wish list.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a cute bag!! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe