Lace Up Top and OTK Boots

1:44 AM











 




Hello Friends! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's a little rainy here in Oklahoma, but still hot, so no Pumpkin Spice Lattes for me just yet. The State Fair rolled in to the city on Tuesday, so I am super exited to go. We tried going on Wednesday, but it rained (boo..). It actually rained everyday for the past week. So, hopefully it will stop raining long enough for use to go tomorrow.

I love over the knee boots! I usually start wearing them in September and all the way through April. I can proudly say that I own a pair almost in every color. (I went a little crazy when they went on sale in spring.) I actually just purchased these wine colored boots to add to my collection. I will link some inexpensive options bellow.

Outfit Details

Top: H&M (Similar HERE/HERE) // Jeans (Similar HERE/HERE) // Boots // Bag: BCBG (Similar HERE/HERE)/ Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope // Sunglasses (Similar HERE/HERE/HERE


Boots


SALE ALERT

Ladies,it's this time of the year... A lot of Hunter boots are currently on sale with some styles being 100$OFF!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe