A little Dose of Magic

9:07 PM

 
 
Happy Sunday everyone! Today's post is a little different from my usual posts. I never meant to share any of this pictures on the blog, since we didn't take any outfit pictures while we were in Orlando. So the photos I am posting today are just random snippets of our time at the Universal Studios. I did post some of them on my IG and had some questions about my outfit. So, I will link everything bellow. And as for the questions about Universal... there isn't much to tell. This is the place that you need to see for yourself.
The only advices I have are: bring your own water and download an app that shows wait time for the rides! They charge anywhere between 3-5$ for a bottle, but luckily, you are allowed to bring your own drinks and snacks into the park.

Outfit Details

Top (Similar HERE and HERE)// Hat: (HERE) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Similar) // Bracelet // Watch: Michael Kors // Sandals // Jeans:old (HERE/HERE)
 

 

 



 



 




(And of course, I couldn't not share the dragon pictures.)

There was no Great Hall in the Harry Potter World which was a bit disappointing. Instead, they had a tavern like dining area where they served English style meals. Everything we ordered was very good and moderately priced. And make sure you get yourself an ice cream and a butter beer while you are in the Harry Potter's World.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe