Alternative to the LBD

6:44 PM


 

 

 




 



There is nothing more iconic or classic than the Little Black Dress. But there is only so many LBDs a girl can have. So why not switch it for something else, like a little black jumpsuit. They are super versatile, chic and easy to style. And this particular Tobi jumpsuit is a total showstopper. It is a perfect trendy thrill alternative to the little black dress. I mean if I was going to cheat on my LBD, I better make sure I am making a bold statement with its alternative.

Today, I am pairing this jumpsuit with all black accessories for that timeless chic look. Also, by keeping everything black, I am letting this gorgeous jumpsuit being the focal point. I love bright colors and bold prints, but in this case, the brightly colored accessories will not only divert the attention from the jumpsuit, they will push the whole look a little over the top.
 

Outfit Details

Jumpsuit: C/o Tobi // Shoes: Identical Here and Sandals version Here // Clutch: Tory Burch // Watch: Daniel Wellington (or 36 mm Face Here) // Earrings: Loren Hope // Sunglasses: Similar


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe