Instagram // Shopbob Friends and Family Sale

1:13 AM

 
Guess what? It's an Instagram roundup time!
It's been a while since I did one of these round ups, and so not to overwhelm anyone with the crazy number of pictures I accumulated since the last post, I decided to pick the most recent and liked photos.  
I tried to link as many sale items as possible to help out with the cost of the more expensive items.  I am also linking few more items from Shopbop Sale. (use code INTHEFAM to get 25% Off)
 
 Here is the link to the Chanel Mirror

 
Bag: Black, Pink, Powder Blue // Dress // Sunglasses // Watch // Jacket: here and here

 
Earrings: Loren Hope
Use Code: REDDIRTANDGLITTERXOXO to rent these from Rocksbox

 
Sandals: Ivanka Trump
 
 
Clutch: Yellow, Black, Pink // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

 
Jeans (only 66$) // BagBlack, Pink, Blue, Red-Coral // Shoes

 
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell (Almost identical and only $20 Here)

 
Coffee Book (Also love this) // Jewelry Dish: Gold or Black // Pineapple Candle

 
Shoes: Daisy Street (also in Black)

 
Clutch: Clare V // Sunglasses: Karen Walker
(Rent my sunnies Free for a month with code REDDIRTGLITTER)

 

Shoes

 


 

Bags

Of course I had to add my favorite crossbody to the list
 

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe