Sleeveless Trench and Pink Jeans // Kate Spade Sale

12:24 AM










I can proudly say that I had successfully wasted my spring break... All I did was work, eat unhealthy food and watch A LOT of Netflix. (Btw, Dare Devil Season 2 is out and I am adicted!) Honestly, if not for my friends who had literally dragged me off the couch, I probably wouldn't have seen the outside.
Now, since we established that I am anti-social couch potato, lets focus on something else, like my adorable Kate Spade jeans... I scored these pretties from threadUP for... (drum roll)... 24$! I decided to pair them up with my favorite sleeveless trench and stripped top for that iconic preppy look.

Outfit Details

Trench: Gil's Clothing (Similar here, here and here) // Jeans: Kate Spade (Similar here and here) // Shoes: Sam Edelman (Similar here and here) // Bag: Henri Bendel (Also love here) // Bracelet: Michael Kors // Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: Loren Hope // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Dupes here) // Top: Gap (Similar here, here and here) // Scarf: Marc Jacobs (Similar and in Leopard print) 


Kate Spade Sale

Don't let these amazing bags get away! Most are seriously are 70% off! I linked some spring and summer friendly options below. All under 150$

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe