Off Shoulder Dress and Fringe Sandals

8:36 PM







 





 
 

Hello Lovlies!
I wore this outfit last week when the weather was in the 80s and it was relevantly less windy. But then half the US got covered in snow, and although we didn't get any snow, I had to switch my off the shoulder tops for leather jackets and over the knee boots.
This dress is an oldie (mom bought it for me back in November), but since no off the shoulder top or dress in my closet can remain unworn, I had to wear it out for lunch with my girls. By the way, these sandals are my absolute favorite and they are much more comfortable than the brown pair I own.
Anyways, happy hump day everyone!

 Outfit Details

Dress: Similar here, here and here // Bag: Michael Kors (Similar here and here) // Shoes: Asos // Necklace: Love Always // Watch: Marc Jacobs // Earrings: H&M (Similar here and here)
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that fringe detail!! So pretty!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe