Grey Cape and Reds

12:48 AM















 
Another day, another cape... I had seriously spent these past four days in it. I received in the mail on Thursday, and immediately put it on and haven't taken it off until today. It is the softest and most comfortable cape I own (and I own 8 of them). I am seriously debating about going back to Thepinklilyboutique and getting it in light brown.
 
On another note, how about this weather? We had 70+ degrees all this week! I even had to break out my sandals today! So ready for the spring!
 

Outfit Details

Cape: C/O Pink Lily Boutique // Jeans: (Similar here and here) // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: Tory Burch // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (cheaper here) // Lipstick: MAC - Russian Red
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! I'm loving all the pops of red!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe