Winter Whites and OTK boots

2:11 AM

 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 

Outfit Details

Top: Tobi (Also love) // Jeans: // Clutch: Clare V // Watch: Michael Kors // Boots: Zara (Similar under $45) // Scarf: (Similar here) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Dupes under $5)
 
I hope everyone was able to get some great deals during this Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale events, I know I had. Now, I can't wait for my packages to arrive. By the way, am I the only one who received e-mails saying that shipment will be delayed? I am a little bumped about, since I am not very patient person, but I guess it couldn't be helped with so many people ordering all at once. Anyways, happy 1st of December! (Only 24 days left 'till Christmas!)
 
 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe