Red Coat and Floral Pumps

1:24 AM
















Outfit Details

Coat (Same by J. Crew Factory) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  // Sweater (Similar) // Shoes: Jessica Simpson // Gloves // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Dupes)// Jeans: AE

So, today is December 5th, and I still don't have my tree up. It's somewhere in the storage unit and I am too scared to go dig in it on my own. I asked Zack to get it for me, but he 've been working some weird hours, and by the time he would get home, uhal is closed. So Boo... By the way, wish me good luck on next weeks finals, if I will do bad this semester, I pretty much can kiss med school goodbye

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What shoes to wear with a long sparkly gold dress?
    This is one of the most wonderful blog, this is work is tremendous. Thanks
    red glitter pumps

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe