Christams Outfit Inspiration

3:10 AM











Outfit Details

Sweater: J. Crew (Similar here and here) // Skirt: J. Crew (Similar here  and here) // Bag: Tory Burch // Heels: Stuart Weitzman (Obsessed with these) // Watch: Michael Kors
 
This holiday look is very simple and extremely easy to recreate in any of your favorite colors. I went for Christmas red, but white and silver or gold and beige would look very good when paired up together.
 On another note, I finally put my tree up! Sadly, we were able to find only one box of Christmas ornaments, and not one of my ornament bins. Yes, I have several giant bins of ornaments that I keep organized by the "type" of Christmas I want to have. I have the "Original Christmas" bin, where I store all my Santas, and reindeers and colorful red, green, yellow decorations. Then I have a "Rustic Christmas" and "White Christmas" bins. But the box we found yesterday contains just some random ornaments I picked up last year on sale, so my tree is a bit naked this year. In other words, don't be surprised if you wont see a Christmas tree reveal post.
 
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe