Fringe Top and OTK Boots

6:33 PM




 
 







Outfit Details

Fringe Top // Panel Leggins (similar also love these) // Boots (Similar here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (currently 25% off) // Glasses: Karen Walker (cheaper here) // Watch Michael Kors// Rings: Forever 21 // Earings: J. Crew (also love these) // Lips: MAC- Rebel

 I've been cooped up in the house for the past 2 days due to the crazy ice storm. The roads are actually in good shape, but my car is frozen solid and I am to lazy to scape all that ice of it. I am really sad that we didn't get any snow. Anyways, I hope everyone is staying safe.
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That top is so fun and unique! I love those leggings too!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe