Transitioning to Fall

10:42 PM




 












Outfit Details

Turtleneck: J.CREW (cheaper here and here) // Skirt: (Similar here, here and here) // Bag: Marc Jacobs (similar) // Watch: Michael Kors // Belt: Michael Kors (without lock here) // Shoes: Guess (similar also love these) // Lips: MAC - Rebel // Earings: ROCKSBOX (with code reddirtandglitterxoxo you can get a FREE month of designer jewelry)
 
And so another one bites the dust... Between Saturday and today I manged to loose another lipstick. This is the 4th lipstick I lost in the past 3 months (I lost my favorite YSL sometimes at the end of august and 2 MACs earlier this month). On average my lipsticks don't last more than few months.  I am seriously contiplating on completly switching to store brands at this point.
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week. I just discovered that my 2 day fall break is this week, so I can finally "kick it" with my mama a little.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe