Monochrome Blanket Scarf

8:40 PM

















 Outfit Details

Scarf: c/o SF //Hat: J. Crew // Jeans: Vince (Cheaper here and here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Shirt: Marc Jacobs (Cheaper here) // Sunglasses: KarenWalker (Almost identical here) // Shoes: MIA (Similar here and here) // Watch: Michael Kors// Lipstick: MAC Russian Red
 
It's not quite a scarf weather here in Oklahoma yet, but I just couldn't resist not to wear my beautiful Shop Venture Freedom scarf. I'm absolutely stocked about its monochrome print, since I think it allows a little more versatility and sophistication, unlike the other scarves I own. This scarf lets me look cozy without being overly festive.
 I decided to go for a black and white look today, but this scarf would also look great while paired with a bright coat or jacket. I think next time I think will wear it with my teal jacket and something leopardy.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe