J. Crew Called...

12:40 AM

 















 Outfit Details

Shoes: Steve Madden (cheaper version) // Top: GAP (similar, also love this) // Jeans: AE (sold out, Similar here, here and here) // Glasses: Karen Walker (Inexpensive versions here, here) // Watch: Michael Kors // Lipstick: MAC - On Hold


 Hi Lovlies,
For another installment of #TBT, I decided to take my favorite coach bag out of its hiding. Btw, does anyone remember these bags? I first saw them on Gossip Girl and was instantly in love. But by the time I saved enough money, they were sold out. I was so disappointed, I might have cried a little. To my joy, they were re-released as an Independence day editions in gold and silver. The funny thing, I actually purchased it ON 4th of July. So ya, it's about 4-5, maybe more years old, and I still can't get enough of this bag (talking about brilliant investment huh).

 A huge shout out to my shoes... They are the most comfortable pair of pumps that I own. They have this build in padding that makes walking in them absolutely effortless. You can be sure that these puppies are flying to Vegas with me. Oh ya, we are going to Vegas to celebrate my Bday!




P.S. No, J.CREW didn't call. In fact, I called  them, since my package arrived empty. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the box and there was nothing inside... But since J.CREW is an awesome company, they completely replaced everything, no questions asked.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe