Little Black Dress and Pearls

12:51 AM




 







So, I guess this is the part where I talk about LBDs, but instead I'll talking about school, or better say how I scored myself an amazing lab parnter. I know it's not as exiting, as fashion, but since no one is around to gloat with me, I'll gloat here.
My lab partner is this super smart guy who is trying to get in med school like me. Although, UNlike me he dropped chem 2 last semester 'cuz he didn't want to have a B in the class. I dropped it 'since I couldn't scrae enough points for an F (well, maybe no an F, but you get the point). So... I am planing to go hard-core high school on him and copy all his lab work! I shall not fail this time!

Dress: BCBG (Similar here, here and here) // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: Tory Burch (Old, but similar here) // Watch: Michael Kors // Glasses: Karen Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe