White Biker Jeans

2:15 AM






















Hi Lovlies!
I hope everyone had a great fathers day weekend. My weekend went pretty boring. I kind of sat on the coach and watched B rated horror movies on netflix instead of trying to do something fun with the fam. But in my defense, my folks are just as lazy when it comes to the weekends as I am. (Sorry mom, gym and grocery stores don't count). Honestly, I don't remember when we had a backyard cookout last. So, yep...we are definitely not your typical post card perfect family.
 
 I would say, the only highlight of this weekend was the arrival of these adorable biker leggins!
 If you read one of my earlier posts, you would know that I am obsessed with biker jeans. But in 100F Oklahoma weather, there are a bit unpractical. These gorgeous Fevrie leggins, on the hand, hit the mark! They are extremely soft, light, and super comfortable (easy, breezy ladies)! I am planing on living in them for the rest of this summer.
 
Actually, I would recommend taking a pick at the Fevrie website. I was very pleasantly surprised while browsing it. They are definitely not your cookie-cutter-type of store that carries the same set of items featuring pineapples (love pineapples), palms or floral rompers.
 
Leggins: Fevrie (use code: margaretmkamara and get 25% Off) // Shoes: Nine West // Glasses (only 9$!) // Watch: Michael Kors //Bag: Similar


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe