Polka dot and pink

12:22 AM










 
It's really sad to admit it, but I have a bit of a shopping addiction (and by a bit, I mean I have a serious addiction). On average, I buy at least one item a day. I really need to step back and re-evaluate my spending habits. I have a lot of cloths, and a lot of them are new with tags.
 
Everything I am wearing is sold out. So I've linked some of the similar items below.
Although these days, being sold out doesn't mean anything anymore. There are a lot of different stores and websites like poshmark where people re-sell name brand cloths.
 
The dress I am wearing is by Oscar de la Renta. (Similar here and here)
My shoes are from ZARA. I had them linked on my IG account when they were on sale for 39$. (I usually try to link great buys there, so feel free to follow me). Although, my friend said that she saw few pairs at the Zara store in Houston about a week ago. (Similar here and here).
 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (closest color) // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasse: Ray-Ban

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe