Pinks and Stripes

1:49 AM

 
 


 



 
 
 
You know your man is really sick, when you find him on the coach watching Revenge... in your fussy robe. I was going to snap a picture of him and post on FB, but I thought I'll be nice to him for a change (especially after he bought me a pair of Karen Scott earrings). I just really hope I am not going to catch his cold.

I've been obsessed with this jacket recently! I bought it last spring, and wore it only once prior this week, and now, I can't extricate myself from out of it. My Tory Burch dress is also old, but I linked some affordable stripped options bellow.
 
By the way, this mural is absolutely gorgeous!
 
Bag: Vince Camuto (Similar here)// Jacket: J.Crew (Similar)// Shoes: True Religion (Idenical by Converse)// Watch: Daniel Wellington // Glasses: Ray-Ban

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe