Pink Trench Coat

11:50 PM










 
 
I think there is nothing sexier than the black over the knee boots. But due to their iconic status of dangerous sexuality, they are very difficult to style. So, there is a very thin line between looking classy but sexy, and looing like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Hopefully I was able to achieve the "right" balance of sophistication in today's look by pairing my Altuzarra over the knee boots (which I found on poshmark) with my favorite Ellen Tracey trench and vintage Chanel Bag.
 
On another note...  I find it extremely hard to find a pair of over the knee boots that will fit me right. Most either too tight or too short.  But to be honest I have the same problem with all boots in general. 
 
Since today's look features my pre-loved items (except for the BB Dakota dress which I bought last week on sale, and which is sold out) I linked some of the similar looking items below.
 
Coat// Dress: Here (Loving the print) here and here//Boots

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe