I LOVE Crossbody

12:39 AM

 
 






 
 
I can't get enough of this cute Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody Bag. Personally, I am not big fan of pink (or better say pink is my least favorite color), but I've been gravitated towards pinks and light purples ever since I got it. Although, it will work as a great pop of color with any outfit.
 
This outfit is kind of my everyday uniform. I've recreated it hundreds of times in different colors and for different occasions. I am not a morning person, and I ALWAYS wake up late, so  my getting ready usually takes less than 10 min. So I grab a blouse or a shirt, jeans and flats, boots or heels and off I go! (During winter time, I would add a sweater).
 
Shirt J CREW<Similar here >// Jeans: J CREW (still on sale for 29.99+ extra 30%)// Scarf: LV<OLD> (Present from my awesome mom)// Watch: Michael Kors
 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (No longer available in FREESIA, but PRIMROSE and NUDE are also gorgeous, and perfect for spring )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe