Fur Coat and Sequin Leggins

8:03 PM










 
This look is a recreation of my NYE outfit. Since it was freezing outside (and still is), I decided to forgo my usual little sequin dress look, and went with sequin leggings instead.
 
I am so sad that I haven't discovered these gorgeous leggings earlier (other wise I would have bought 'em in every color). I found these by accident and the local AE store. And by found, I mean I ripped them off the mannequin, since they were the very last pair. I am absolutely stocked by the quality and of course by the price. They were only 26$ after all the reductions and discounts, compare to the other sequin leggings I bought for double the price, it was a pure steal!
 
Fur Coat: Banana Republic <Similar here and here> // Leggings <Similar here and here> // Top: ASOS (On sale, only few left) // Jacket: <Similar here and here (only 17$)>
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe