A little Christmas Glamour

12:58 AM





 

 
I am complete sucker for old black and white movies. Or better say I am obsessed with Old Hollywood stars. I think my top favorite actresses are Veronica Lake, Rita Hayworth, and of course Vivien Leigh. Gosh, I can't even count how many times I watched "Gone with the wind". And those hairstyle... LOVE! Sadly, I tried so many times to recreate it at home, even watched different youtube videos, and nothing... I just end up looking like (A) Crazy Poodle or (B) Scarecrow.
 
The dress I'm wearing is an old BCBG sequin dress. I actually own it in 2 different colors, although, I never wore the other one, kind of silly of me, but that's why cloths had taken over our bedroom.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe