Oklahoma IS beautiful

10:46 PM








 
The tall girl problem: most of the over the knee boots don't look over the knee on me. But I always have a hard time buying tall boots. I have very athletic legs, so even if the boot is tall enough, it wont go over my calves. My Hunney bought me Tory Burch boots (here and here) for my birthday, but I had to send them back, since they were nowhere close to fitting..( little bumped out about it actually)
 
I just realized how bad the background looks... Talking about showcasing what Oklahoma has to offer... If I was a tour guide, I probably would have been fired.
 
Boots: Cole Haan (old) <Similar>/ Coat: Marc Jacobs (old) <Similar here> Skirt: Asos/ Sweater: Alice+Olivia <Similar here>  Bag: Chanel <LOVE>
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe